Book with LakelandGTE
- Snow Experiences FromIce floating in Varkaus, Finland
- Snow Experiences FromIce floating in Savonlinna, Finland
- Kayaking FromCanoe Tour in Linnansaari National Park
- KayakingCanoe Tour in Varkaus
- Kayaking FromCanoe excursion in Kolovesi National Park
- Wildlife Experiences FromSeal Watching Boat Tour in Puumala
Get to know LakelandGTE
Arto Keinänen the founder of LakelandGTE fell in love with the lakes in the Saimaa area after moving from Helsinki. Join one of his tours, and you might do too!
In 2009 the company LakelandGTE was born out of a passion. Arto Keinänen has the dream to help people find the Saimaa area, and reveal its beautiful nature and secrets to people which he is constantly doing through his fantastic tours.
Based in Saimaa, this enormous lake in southeastern Finland is approximately 4,400 square kilometres - making it the largest lake in Finland, and the fourth largest natural freshwater lake in Europe. Part of the Lakeland area of rural Finland, it has become a paddler's paradise - offering endless adventures across Varkaus, Mikkeli & Savonlinna.
Offering amazing kayaking and ice floating trips, LakelandGTE ensures customers get a real feel of Finland. Customer satisfaction and good knowledge of the area are the two main factors making Arto Keinänen's company so fantastic. Join him, explore the thousands of islands and the peace and quiet, you won't regret it!
Scroll down to view activities in Saimaa and book with LakelandGTE today!
Average rating on LakelandGTE
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about LakelandGTE
Une belle rencontre, une personne très interesssnte et gentil. Je le recommande fortement