For Alberto Boschiazzo, this isn't a day job. In fact, the adventure polymath has been working on his mountaineering career since before he could buy his first beer.
A passionate alpine guide with more than 10 years of experience in extreme landscapes around the world, Alberto has become an industry leader in multi-disciplinary mountaineering - guiding groups from the top of mighty Mont Blanc to the depths of Aosta Valley canyon.
Summiting the biggest continental plateaus in search of the ultimate high, the Italian Alps is where Mont Blanc Experience calls home, operating winter and summer activities across the diverse terrain between peak and pasture.
Offering a selection of unforgettable experiences from Courmayeur and its neighbouring towns, Alberto is the ultimate all-adventure guide - trailing through the backcountry, pick-axing up ice sheets and jumping out of helicopters.
Join one of his epic adventures and never look back...
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning FromChalamy Creek canyon near Champdepraz, Aosta Valley
- Rock climbing FromRock climbing Dent du Geant on the Mont Blanc Massif
- Heliskiing FromHeliskiing day trip in La Thuile
- Canyoning FromRio Sessi canyon in the Susa Valley, near Turin
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing in Cogne, Aosta Valley
- Rock climbing FromRock climbing Corma di Machaby in the Aosta Valley
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing day trip in Courmayeur
- Canyoning FromTorrente Fer canyon in the Aosta Valley
- Heliskiing FromHeliskiing day trip in Courmayeur
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing day trip in Vallée Blanche