TUUR Adventure Experts
TUUR Adventures Experts is the converging point of a professional team of mountain guides with various specialist fields, based in Andalucía and The Pyrenees, who offer their experience and their services as guides in natural environments and all types of mountainous terrain.
Specializing in canyoning guide, canyoning courses, children activities and special programs related to rivers sports. They have two operations center, one based in Andalucía, in the city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol, and the second one in Barcelona. From those two cities, they plan their activities towards the naturals parks and areas of Andalucia and Pyrenees or traveling abroad to Baleares Islands, France, Italy or Morocco.
All the canyoning guides of TUUR Adventures Experts have the highest qualifications in their specialist field, issued by The Ministry of Education (Sports Technicians). They also belong to AEGM (Asociación Española de Guías de Montaña) and UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leader), which internationally represent the canyoning guides.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning From iBuitreras Canyon near Marbella
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Benalauría
- Via Ferrata From iVía Ferrata Tajo Ronda
- Canyoning From iRio Verde canyoning tour near Granada
- Canyoning From iGuadalmina Canyon near Marbella
- Canyoning From iCanyoning in Tajo de Ronda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Casares near Malaga
- Via Ferrata From iVía Ferrata El Chorro
Jose was fantastic
Casares itself is also a nice little village and the guide Daniel was very informative of all aspects of the tour from the activity itself, to the nature and history of the region. Most importantly, Daniel was very knowledgeable about Via Ferrata and provided a calming presence. While this activity isn't for those with a deathly fear of heights, anyone with a rational fear of high exposure (like myself) would be put at ease by his deameanor. Friendly, helpful and professional.
Everything was well arranged. Our contact person for arranging it was very friendly and helpfull. Our instructor/guide was very nice and we had a lot of fun with him. The equipment was very good.
Daniel and Christian did a great job.
Booth instructors were clever, patient, and very funny.