TUUR Adventure Experts
TUUR Adventures Experts is the converging point of a professional team of mountain guides with various specialist fields, based in Andalucía and The Pyrenees, who offer their experience and their services as guides in natural environments and all types of mountainous terrain.
Specializing in canyoning guide, canyoning courses, children activities and special programs related to rivers sports. They have two operations center, one based in Andalucía, in the city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol, and the second one in Barcelona. From those two cities, they plan their activities towards the naturals parks and areas of Andalucia and Pyrenees or traveling abroad to Baleares Islands, France, Italy or Morocco.
All the canyoning guides of TUUR Adventures Experts have the highest qualifications in their specialist field, issued by The Ministry of Education (Sports Technicians). They also belong to AEGM (Asociación Española de Guías de Montaña) and UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leader), which internationally represent the canyoning guides.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Casares
- Via Ferrata From iVía Ferrata El Chorro
- Canyoning From iBuitreras Canyon near Marbella
- Canyoning From iCanyoning in Tajo de Ronda
- Canyoning From iGuadalmina Canyon near Marbella
- Canyoning From iRio Verde Canyon close to Marbella
- Via Ferrata From iVía Ferrata Tajo Ronda
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Benalauría
Easy to reach, beautiful place. The canyon was easy to reach and the walk back after the canyoning was actually quite short.
Nice spot in a beautiful country side.
Exciting and challenging.