Book with WildAboutLapland
- Kayaking FromCanoeing through the Wilderness in Lapland, Finland
- Snowshoeing FromSnowshoeing and Ice Fishing in Northern Finland
- Snow Experiences FromExperience the Northern Lights in Lapland, Finland
- Cross-country skiingFromNEWSki Trekking Safari in Lapland near Rovaniemi, Finland
- Snowshoeing FromWilderness Snowshoes Trip in Lapland near Rovaniemi, Fi...
- Hiking / Trekking FromHike Through the Wilderness in Northern Finland
- Kayaking FromCanoeing under the Midnight Sun near Rovaniemi, Finland
- Wildlife Experiences FromReindeer & Husky Summer Combo Tour near Rovaniemi, Finl...
Get to know WildAboutLapland
The tour organiser Wild About Lapland is located in Rovaniemi in the north of Finland, and they are passionate about sharing their lifestyle and its what they do best.
The main goal of Wild About Lapland is to provide personal and tailored experiences, whether if you wish to experience the Northern lights or to learn how to ice fish or even to take a Reindeer ride.
The owner and lead tour guide Theo Turner has many years of outdoor experience. He is a former Royal Marine Commando and Professional Outdoor Instructor with a great understanding of the Northern Lights, the Wilderness and how to survive and appreciate it. Now one of his greatest passions is to share his experiences and explain to visitors what the Finnish Lapland has to offer.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified