- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Improve your style with a passionate and experienced instructor during a full day backcountry skiing day trip!
The Mont-Blanc massif and the Alps in general are a vast playground for backcountry skiing riders. Chamonix offers many opportunities for all levels to practice freeriding.
During this backcountry skiing day trip, you will be accompanied by Martin Narcy, a mountain guide who will help you improve your technique.
It offers you several itineraries:
- At the Aiguille du Midi for the Vallée Blanche routes: a 2000m descent on a mythical glacier! The classic "White Valley" is the route that avoids the steep areas of the glacier, so it's the easiest. In the heart of Mont Blanc, the views of the Alps are breathtaking: the Monte Rosa, the Matterhorn, Switzerland, Italy, the Drus and the Grandes Jorasses...
- The Toule Glacier from Helbronner (Italian side)
- The descents of Tour (Posettes, Trient)
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Level required: being able to ski black runs
Minors must have authorisation from their parents.
Price is given for a group of 1 to 4 participants.
Possibility to rent the ski and mountain equipment on site
Activity subject to weather conditions
Please get in touch with the instructor to arrange the pick-up (optional)
- Mountain guide
- Harness, avalanche beacon, backpack
- Ski lift pass
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Water & snacks
- ski and mountain equipment (crampons)