- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfrom 20 min to 30 min
- Opening seasons:
Experience a 20 to 30-minute scenic flight above the beautiful Ubaye Valley from the aerodrome of Barcelonnette, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence!
Between Provence and Mercantour, the Ubaye Valley is a landmark destination for outdoor activities. Its wild and unspoiled nature and its glacial territory with peaks over 3,000m make it a favorite place for hiking, skiing, and kayaking.
But why not discover this beautiful valley from the sky? It is possible with the Centre de Vol à Voile de l'Ubaye (Gliding Center)!
2 circuits with 2 different itineraries are possible for you to discover the Ubaye aboard the plane 1 ROBIN DR 300 (F-BROJ) or 400 (F-HRPB). Tours will be chosen on the day of the flight according to the weather conditions and your desires, in agreement with your pilot.
- 20-minute route:
- Tour 1: Tête de Louis XVI, Petite Séolane, Grande Séolane, Col d'Allos, Pain de sucre, Chapeau de Gendarme, and Montagne de l'Alp.
- Tour 2: Tête de Louis XVI, Morgon massif, Dormillouse, and Montagne de la Blanche.
- 30-minute route:
- Tour 1: Lake of Serre-Ponçon, Morgon massif, Embrun, Mount Dauphin, Col de Vars, and Barcelonnette.
- Tour 2: Pointe Fine, Col de Vars, Chambeyron massif, fort of Viraysse, and valley of Sagnes.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made