- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesItalian
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Tired of getting stuck in the crowed of skiers? Feel like it's time to adventure in the backcountry for some great off-piste skiing? Then you are looking at the right activity!
The Tonale Pass ski area is a paradise for backcountry skiing with many wide plateau, abundance of snow during all winter, and impressive altitudes! The day will be organised to allow you to feel at total ease in the backcountry regardless of your level: weather it's your first or hundredth time, you fill meet your march!
Professional and experienced mountain guides, that know these mountains better than their pockets, will accompany you during the day to ensure you have the best fun! Riding with a mountain guide has many advantages as discovering the best rides depending on each day snow and weather conditions, as well as learning the small tips of mountain professionals.
What level do I need? You don't need to be ski master to adventure in the backcountry: being able to parallel ski blue slopes is ore than enough!
The day will start at 13:00 on Mondays and at 8:30 on Fridays and will last for half a day: more than enough to make your legs burn! You will be in groups of 8 people max.
Bring your ski equipment (it's also possible to rent in onsite) and a lot of enthusiasm to expand your playground!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- Meet your mountain guide at the bottom of the Paradiso Lift Pass at 8:30 (Friday) or 13:00 (Monday)
- Get to know each others, prepare the itineraries, take the lifts and start riding!
- Relax in a mountain lodge
- Be able to descent blue runs in parallel skiing styleSpecial terms
The activity is available every Monday at 13:00 and every Friday at 8:30.
It is possible to rent ski boots/skis/ skins and safety kit (avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe) onsite. Please contact your guides after receiving the booking confirmation.
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Mountain guide
- RC Insurance
- Ski pass
- Ski gear
- Avalanche Transceiver/shovel/probe
- Water & Snacks