- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesNorwegian, English
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and explore the Arctic nature on foot. When you are using snowshoes, walking on snow becomes so much easier!
This is an experience for those of you who want to get up-close and personal to the natural beauty of the Norwegian landscapes.
Along the trip you will see the fjords and mountains that surround Tromsø and you might have a closer look at some of the North Norwegian wildlife like reindeers, moose and different kinds of birds.
Throughout your outing you will have numerous amazing photos opportunities, giving you the chance to immortalise this Nordic adventure and relive it again and again!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Your guide will take you to explore beautiful mountainous landscapes surrounded by fjords and valleys. You will snowshoe up a small mountain.
You will be picked up in Tromsø centre and will then head for the countryside where you'll start the walk.
- Expert guide
- Delicious hot meal (vegetarian food will be provided if advance notice is given)
- Drinks: hot/cold
- Insulated body suits
- Woolen underwear for upper and lower body