Every since 2008, Aurora Alps has been providing unforgettable activities in North Norway, Tromsø to all its customers. With a great variety of experiences, the company does everything they can to ensure memorable experiences with their guides.
Tromsø known for its fabulous Nordic nature and scenic landscapes has been attracting customers for a very long time. Aurora Alp's winter base camp is situated at the edge of Tromsø, on Breivikeidet. Being based just a 50 minutes drive from downtown Tromsø, the base camp has a fantastic view of the Lyngen Alps.
The experienced guides of Aurora Alps are offering a great variety of activities. For instance, why not join them for an unforgettable dog sledding trip or a fun snowmobiling adventure? Even better, discover the beautiful Hella with their RIB-Boat excursion! Either way, you can be sure to find something you like, and to embark on adventures that will last with you for a lifetime!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Cross-country skiing From iCross-country skiing excursion in Tromsø
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding day excursion in TromsøTOP RATEDBased on customer feedback this is a TOP RATED activity you can count on.
- Reindeer sledding From iReindeer sledding day trip in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding evening excursion in Tromsø
- Reindeer sledding From iReindeer sledding evening trip in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding on wheels in Tromsø
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion in Tromsø
- Jet Boating From iRIB-Boat excursion to Hella, Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iHike excursion on Breivikeidet, Tromsø
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier hike in Lyngen Alps, Tromsø
Instructor was really clear and friendly
Jeune femme, agréable et amusante.
They give clear instruction. 1 coach leads around 3 carts only. So it's just safe that they will also notice any special things happened.
Notre guide parlait français et était très sympathique ! Il nous a raconté des anecdotes et était très à l’ecoute
Our instructor was very good. He explained the techniques, provided encouragement when we fell over, and offered tips to be more efficient. He also gave us some information about the local area and other interesting facts, like what reindeers love to eat.
Very nice instructor who give really good advice about how to drive the sled and help us any time we needed
Very nice people who do their best for us
Aurora Alps The guide is very experience and handles the dog well. While we were having a good time, we noticed few dogs were having bad diarrhea while doing their job. We would like to highlight this to the provider to care for the dog well being. Give them a medical treatment especially when they are sick. Allow them to have rest when they are unwell. They are main provider and they work very hard to bring us joy. Thus they deserve a well treatment
Instructor attentive and interacted well with us.
Yes, the bus tour guide and the dog guides were great.
Le guide était vraiment sympa, souriant et patient malgré un groupe (de boulet) qui faisait ralentir tout le monde
Le guide était super il s’est adapté à la météo pour pas nous emmener dans la tempête et à trouver d’autres lieux plus accessible
Super guide qui nous a appris tellement sur sa culture et son histoire.
Rhian is a lovely instructor- friendly, enthusiastic and good company, with a great sense of humour
Bon mucher attentif et pro
John was great, let us lead the reindeer out to the sleds. Gave us a great talk about the Sami.
Good experienced and friendly people
Artic Adventures , excellent hosts and guide. Very knowledgeable.
Les chiens sont très bien traiter et aimé par les musher!
Rhian was a great instructor and very patient. Well accommodated for diverse ability in the group.