Bernard Guerin completed his Mountain Guide diploma in 1992 at the National Alpinism Ski School in Chamonix. Bernard has had a long and admirable career thus far (which is far from over yet). He spent more than 25 years working with the Mountain Rescue Service and still found time to teach courses to future guides.
Today he is focused on his career as a bilingual (English and French) Mountain Guide and customer satisfaction is his number 1 priority.
In the winter, Bernard is teaching backcountry skiing and ski touring in Tarentaise, namely Espace Killy.
In spring, Bernard teaches ski touring in Chamonix and the Vallée Blanche. During this period Bernard may explore Chamonix-Zermatt or ascend the Mont Blanc.
At the beginning of Summer, Bernard focuses on alpinism and brings clients up the Mont-Blanc but by mid-July to end of September, Bernard returns to the Eastern Pyrenees to teach canyoning, rock climbing and via ferrata.
Eventually, in the autumn season, Bernard often travels abroad. No corner of the world is too far or too remote for self-confessed thrill seeker Bernard Guerin. Quite a programme!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Rock climbing From iCliff rock-climbing in Eastern Pyrenees
- Canyoning From iFamily canyon of Galamus, near l'Aude
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Gourg des Anelles in Ceret
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day trip in Tarentaise Valley
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Molitg in Molitg-les-Bains, Castellane river
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Llo- Les Escaldilles, near Font-Romeu
- Canyoning From iLlech canyon near Prades, Eastern Pyrenees
Just one word: Super!! Merci Phillip!
Fabrice was top. 5 stars
Very friendly and professional.
Notre instructeur Philippe était très attentionné avec nous et les enfants et a tout fait pour que notre plaisir soit maximum.
Agréable, sympa et professionnel. Nous a mis très a l'aide de suite. Connais bien son job.