Revolutionising the way we experience the Catalonian coastline, Dolmen Adventures offers water-based action sports from their signature Beach Club in Castelldefels - 20 minutes from Barcelona.
A landscape that lends itself to their signature SUP and kayaking tours, Dolmen Adventures has expanded its sphere of influence to offer a range of instructive lessons and interesting excursions across the stunning Mediterranean.
Founded by Gerardo Rossini in 2018, his life's leitmotiv is to run and operate an action sports company that celebrates the unique vistas of Eastern Spain. Offering a selection of private SUP, kayaking and surfing experiences along the coastline, Dolmen Adventures is a business that thinks small - providing curated experiences with minimal environmental impact yet delivering on high expectations via their team of passionate, knowledgeable and experienced instructors.
Specialising in tailor-made adventures in Catalonia, their tours and lessons are framed in some of the most striking, secret parts of the countryside most tourists miss. Giving character to their signature itineraries, the surroundings are always the main focus of each adventure - combining natural heritage and local knowledge across the emerald waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Easily accessed just 20-minutes from busy Barcelona and only 10 minutes away from its main international airport, El Prat - join Dolmen Adventures for one of their popular SUP, surf or kayaking excursions in Castelldefels, Catalonia.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Stand up Paddle From iPrivate SUP lesson at Castelldefels Beach near Barcelon...
- Sea Kayaking From iPrivate sea kayaking lesson at Castelldefels Beach near...
- Stand up Paddle From iSunset SUP excursion near Barcelona
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP rental at Castelldefels Beach near Barcelona
- Stand up Paddle From iPrivate SUP excursion to Garraf Nature Park near Barcel...
- Surfing From iPrivate surfing lesson at Castelldefels Beach near Barc...