Remy Vilanova, your expert guide in canyoning will lead you to the most beautiful canyoning sites of Haute-Savoie, Savoie and Italy!
Remy is passionate about canyoning excursions, so much that he turned his passion into his dream job. Now he is a certified guide.
He has been practicing canyoning for 7 years and had explored plenty of canyons in Haute-Savoie and Savoie and others in Italy and elsewhere !
What he likes the most about canyoning is to discover new sites that have not been discovered yet. In order to explore these special and hidden places, one must think about opening new routes for a first safe descent. That is the most interesting part of canyoning for Remy: to reflect and to be organized before launching a new project.
The Rovana gorge and the Gorner gorge in Zermatt, Switzerland, as well as some other canyons under the Eiger mountain and others in the French Swiss Alps are among his favorite canyons.
Remy has gained some canyoning skills throughout the years. He has explored some difficult sites like the Oules de Freissinière in the Ecrins mountain range and other easier and panoramic sites such as the Maglia canyon in the southern Alps and the integral canyon of Cresciano in Ticino.
Remy knows a lot hidden gems that he keeps to himself. But he is still willing to share his secret with a few lucky people. But shhh, it's a secret!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning FromCanyon of Angon in Talloires, near Annecy
- Canyoning FromCanyon du Bénétant à La Bâthie, près d'Albertville
- Canyoning FromDevil's Bridge Canyon, Bellecombes-en-Bauges
- Canyoning FromLe Groin canyon in Ain, Artemare
- Canyoning FromCanyon of Montmin near Lake Annecy
- Canyoning FromLe canyon de la Mine près d'AnnecyNEW