Book with Troll Expeditions
- Glacier hikingFromNEWGlacier Hiking in Skaftafell National Park
- Glacier hiking From2 Day South Coast & Diamond Beach Hike, from Reykjavík
- Snorkeling FromSnorkeling trip in the Silfra Fissure
- Glacier hikingFromRECOMMENDEDBased on customer feedback this is a RECOMMENDED activity you can count on.Skaftafell Glacier hiking excursion
- Glacier hikingFromNEWGlacier Hiking & South Coast Tour from Reykjavík
- CavingFromNEWDragon Glass Katla Ice Cave Tour
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing trip in the Sólheimajökull Glacier
- SnorkelingFromNEWSnorkeling at Silfra Fissure & Golden Circle Tour
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing trip in the Skaftafell Glacier
- Glacier hiking FromSólheimajökull Glacier hiking expedition
Get to know Troll Expeditions
Troll Expeditions is the best company for you to discover Iceland, also called the land of fire an ice! Explore its glaciers and climb its frozen waterfalls.
Troll Expeditions describe themselves as adventure experts and your friend in Iceland. Their sole objective and motivation are to create happy memories for all friends visiting the land of fire and ice!
Their approach to business is that they want you to rely on them as if they were your friend that lives in Iceland. They wish to show you the secret spots, share the inside stories and venture off-the-beaten-path with you.
They're all about adventure travel in one of the few countries where the forces of nature remain almost wild. They will provide you with knowledgeable and adventurous experts and all the safety equipment and gear you need. You just need to bring a strong dose of enthusiasm and an appetite for life-changing thrills.
The team is formed by the some of the best professionals in the tourism industry with vast experience. The Troll family is very diverse and it includes professional guides, certified glacier guides, advanced drivers, and other highly qualified staff members.
Average rating on Troll Expeditions
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Troll Expeditions
He was so fun and knowledgeable. Lead us on such fun paths to see so many beautiful features of the glacier. Was patient and allowed us time to really appreciate our time on it. Funny and enthusiastic. Made for a really fun group to experience this with.
Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Patient with us and allowed us different options for how we'd like to explore the cave.
Hele enthousiaste begeleider die veel vragen stelde aan de groep en er daarna een verhaaltje over vertelde. Hij wilde je ook helpen met foto’s maken toppie
Our tour guide José was very good and he seemed to enjoy the tour as much as we did.
Janet was our instructor and she was awesome! Very informative and showed all the interesting parts of the glacier. We were very lucky to have her and enjoyed the stories she had to tell.
Troll expeditions - vicenzo
Brian was an expert.
Super guide with a heart for nature!
The instructor was a great help and was very knowledgeable about the glacier
Boris is a great and fun guide
Our instructor for the tour was Sam. She was really friendly and outgoing. She explained everything perfectly and was open for questions. Don't believe anything she says straight away, she likes to make a joke every now and then :-)
Humorous, communicative and helpful.
L’instructeur était sympathique et agréable