Troll Expeditions is the best company for you to discover Iceland, also called the land of fire an ice! Explore its glaciers and climb its frozen waterfalls.
Troll Expeditions describe themselves as adventure experts and your friend in Iceland. Their sole objective and motivation are to create happy memories for all friends visiting the land of fire and ice!
Their approach to business is that they want you to rely on them as if they were your friend that lives in Iceland. They wish to show you the secret spots, share the inside stories and venture off-the-beaten-path with you.
They're all about adventure travel in one of the few countries where the forces of nature remain almost wild. They will provide you with knowledgeable and adventurous experts and all the safety equipment and gear you need. You just need to bring a strong dose of enthusiasm and an appetite for life-changing thrills.
The team is formed by the some of the best professionals in the tourism industry with vast experience. The Troll family is very diverse and it includes professional guides, certified glacier guides, advanced drivers, and other highly qualified staff members.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling trip in the Silfra Fissure
- Glacier hiking From iSkaftafell Glacier hiking excursion
- Ice Climbing From iIce climbing trip in the Skaftafell Glacier
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier Hiking in Skaftafell National ParkNEW
- Ice Climbing From iIce climbing trip in the Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Caving From iDragon Glass Katla Ice Cave TourNEW
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling at Silfra Fissure & Golden Circle TourNEW
- Glacier hiking From i2 Day South Coast & Diamond Beach Hike, from Reykjavík
- Glacier hiking From iSólheimajökull Glacier hiking expedition
Brian was an expert.
Super guide with a heart for nature!
The instructor was a great help and was very knowledgeable about the glacier
Boris is a great and fun guide
Our instructor for the tour was Sam. She was really friendly and outgoing. She explained everything perfectly and was open for questions. Don't believe anything she says straight away, she likes to make a joke every now and then :-)
Humorous, communicative and helpful.
L’instructeur était sympathique et agréable