Wilson's Abel Tasman
Book with Wilson's Abel Tasman
- Sea Kayaking FromKayaking adventure to Adele Island
- Sea Kayaking FromDay Kayaking Tour in Torrent Bay
- Sea Kayaking FromKayaking adventure to Split Apple Rock
- Hiking / Trekking From3 Day Walking Coastal Adventure from Marahau to Totaran...
- Sea Kayaking FromCruise and Kayaking from Medlands Beach to Kaiteriteri
Get to know Wilson's Abel Tasman
Wilson Abel Tasman is a family owned kayaking company taking visitors through the very best that Abel Tasman National Park has to offer.
Wilson’s Abel Tasman is big enough to give you the best choices in the Abel Tasman National Park and small enough to show you real New Zealand hospitality! Wilson Abel Tasman is all about providing visitors a responsible, informative, and caring experience. The family owned business has called the Nelson region their home for an impressive 8 generations.
John and Lynette Wilson ventured into tourism in 1977 with a single launch service into Abel Tasman National Park. Today, the team consists of three generations, including their children and grandchildren, assisted by dedicated professionals who are just as passionate for the region. The company is an award-winning business that truly knows the lay of the land. Try a kayaking excursion or hike through the Abel Tasman. Wilson’s Abel Tasman will be here to guide you thoughtfully.
Average rating on Wilson's Abel Tasman
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified